The prestigious news outlet mapped the performance of 30 leading economies by plotting their public health and economic outcomes and grouping them based on whether they have instituted light, moderate or severe restrictions on commerce and social interactions.The matrix included countries and territories’ economic outcomes, including the benchmarks of GDP, unemployment and fiscal stimulus packages and health outcomes based on testing, infection and death statistics provided by health ministries and government authorities and graphed by Worldometer and Johns Hopkins University.As seen in the ranking chart, Vietnam stands at the furthest end with “better public health outcome,” with Taiwan coming close, followed by New Zealand, South Korea, Iceland, Argentina and Australia. The interactive map created by Politico on how 30 economies performed in terms of public health and economic outcomes due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The Covid-19 pandemic has affected 213 countries and territories around the world and claimed over 346,000 lives. However, Vietnam, a country of 94 million people that shares a land border with China, where the first novel coronavirus cases were reported last year, has reported only 325 infections and no deaths.Vietnam has also stayed first on the economic outcomes front, ahead of Bangladesh, China, India and Indonesia.The International… Read full this story
- Why This Country Is The Best Place In The World To Be A Woman
- Manchin Mulls Bid For 'Best Job In The World': Governor Of West Virginia
- Simona Halep on facing Serena Williams next: She's best player in the world but I'm No. 1
- Virgil van Dijk the best defender in the world, says Paul Merson
- Sheba Medical Center named 'tenth best hospital' in the world
- 8 of the best places in the world to see the Northern Lights
- Sheba Medical Center named '10th best hospital' in the world
- Sugarfire barbecue joint will bring 'best sandwich in the world' to Union, Kentucky
- Pete Doherty says Brexit backlash will 'be the best thing in the world for music'
- Cabbie has the 'best job in the world' as he helps East Kilbride veterans travel
Vietnam best Covid-19 fighter in the world: Politico have 347 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.