Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc talks on the phone with Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Friday. VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has agreed to strengthen cooperation between Việt Nam and Singapore during talks on the phone with his Singaporean counterpart Lee Hsien Loong on Friday. PM Phúc said he appreciated Singapore’s efforts and comprehensive measures to control the spread of disease and minimise the socio-economic impact of COVID-19. He said he believed that Singapore would control the pandemic soon. The PM shared Việt Nam’s experience on the transition to a new normal state. The country was promoting economic development and actively preventing the pandemic at the same time. He emphasised the importance of international and regional cooperation in the current context, appreciating the two countries’ support for each other in medical supplies and repatriation of citizens. The PM also expressed thanks for the support and contribution of Singapore and Prime Minister Lee to the success of high-level ASEAN and ASEAN Plus Three virtual summits on COVID-19 which were held on April 14. Prime Minister Lee said he was impressed by Việt Nam’s success in the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. He thanked the Vietnamese Government… Read full this story
- Boost Forex Trading Profits
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- Forex Indicators - How to Use Forex Indicator to Boost Your Trading Accuracy by 91 Percent
- Small Business Loan Advisor - Avail Government Small Business Loans to Boost Your Trade
- Creating Team Synergy - 3 Tips For Boosting Cooperation by Building Trust
- Advice on Setting the Ideal Schedule For Forex Trading
- How to Boost Profits From Forex Trading the FAP-Turbo Way?
- Singapore Boat Quay
- Fx Trading - No Special Effects, Just Real Opportunities For Big Money
- The Best Day Trading Software Review
Việt Nam, Singapore agree to boost cooperation and trade have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.