Vietnamese citizens wait for boarding in Taiwan. —VNA/VNS Photo TÂY NINH — One more coronavirus patient recovered on Friday as Việt Nam recorded its 43rd consecutive day without community spread, according to the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The recovery of the 315th patient, a Vietnamese 39-year-old man, was announced by the General Hospital of southern Tây Ninh Province. The man entered Tây Ninh from Cambodia illegally by motorbike on May 2, reported himself to the police on May 3 and was quarantined. The man tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 on May 5 but tested positive on May 15. He was hospitalised on May 16 for treatment and tested negative on both May 27 and 28. The patient is in a stable condition without fever, coughing or breathing difficulty. He will be quarantined for 14 more days as per regulations. Also on Friday, more than 340 Vietnamese citizens that were repatriated from Taiwan on a flight of Vietnam Airlines were quarantined upon arrival after landing at Đà Nẵng International Airport. The arrangement was made by Vietnamese and Taiwanese agencies, the Vietnamese cultural and economic office in Taipei and the national flag carrier. The citizens were stranded in Taiwan due… Read full this story
- Communicating With Patients - 12 Essential Tips For Caregivers
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- What is Remote Communications?
- Issues Faced With Communication Overload
- Using Effective Communication to Handle Difficult Situations and Boost Morale
- Communicate With Your Mate - It is a Do-or-Die Concept
- Helping Rural Patients, Trump Helps Canadians: Patch Partner News
- How Well Do You Communicate in a Relationship?
- Good Communication Takes More Than Words
- The Importance of Having Good Communication Skills
Việt Nam on 43rd day without community transmission, one patient recovers have 290 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.