At the hospital, the Vice President applauded the contributions of the medical sector in general and Hospital K in particular to public health care. Vice State President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh (C) at the visit to hospital K on May 29 She hailed the hospital, which treats more than 480,000 patients a year, for successfully applying advanced techniques and technologies to treatment. According to the hospital’s Deputy Director Le Van Quang, Hospital K is the leading cancer hospital in the country. It has three branches with 2,400 beds in total and 1,700 staff members. Source: VNA
- Afghan president visits key city following Taliban raid
- Everything you need to know about visiting Royal Derby Hospital
- Lukashenko pleased with Gomel Oblast Children Clinical Hospital reconstruction results
- £250m Northern Ireland children's hospital scheme now in hands of planning officials
- Brexit could impact on flagship cross-border cancer hospital, health forum told
- Fire at cancer hospital: Investigation reveals why patients were evacuated
- Donald Trump picture of concentration as he colours with kids during children’s hospital visit after stressful week
- North Shields shop looking to help children in hospital
- Who was Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dead age 61 – how did he die and how long was he State President for?
- Taiwan's president visits Nasa space centre, in a move likely to anger Beijing
Vice State President visits children with cancer at Hospital K have 228 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.