What you need to know
- Ubisoft’s Q4 and end of year results have been posted.
- 11 Ubisoft games have sold over 10 million copies in the current console generation.
- There are five major games planned for the next financial year but one of them may be delayed.
Ubisoft confirmed that 11 games this console generation have sold over 10 million copies: Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, The Division, The Division 2, Far Cry 4, Far Cry 5, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege, Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2. The performance of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is especially notable, with sell-through and player engagement up 90% compared to Assassin’s Creed Origins. Meanwhile, Rainbow Six Siege crossed 60 million players.
Looking forward, Ubisoft’s lineup for the next financial year, ending March 31, 2021, includes five major titles: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine, Gods & Monsters and one unnannounced AAA game. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla attracted particularly strong attention, gathering over 100 million views of the official trailer (across multiple channels) in 10 days.
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot noted that one of these games could be delayed beyond April 2021 depending on the repercussions of the global pandemic.
Ubisoft is planning a digital showcase called Ubisoft Forward on July 12, which will no doubt shed more light on what games fans will be playing in the coming months, as well as providing extended looks and release dates for already-announced games.
Conquer new lands for glory and honor
This new entry in the long-running franchise follows Eivor, a man or woman of your choosing who leads a Viking settlement in raids and battles against the Saxons. While you’ll explore Norway and the kingdoms of England, it won’t quite be the largest Assassin’s Creed game in the franchise.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- How close are we to the end of the gaming console?
- Powerball lottery: Did you win Saturday's $247 million drawing (Live results 8/11/18)
- Liquidity Services Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results
- MPX Bioceutical Corporation Reports Financial Results for Its Fiscal Year 2018
- TC PipeLines, LP Announces 2018 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Everi Reports 2018 Second Quarter Results
- Churchill Downs Incorporated Reports 2018 Second Quarter Results
- Smart Sand, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results
- CorePoint Lodging Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- NuVista Announces Acquisition of Premium Pipestone Asset, $419 Million Equity Offering and Growth Plan to Over 110,000 Boe/d
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Operational and Financial Results
- Harte Hanks Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited Announces 2018 Second Quarter Results
- Overstock.com Reports Q2 2018 Results
- These were the best video games of 2017
- Athenex, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Ultra Petroleum Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results, Provides Update on Horizontal and Vertical Program
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating Results and Announces Accretive Acquisition
- The Madison Square Garden Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2018 Results
Ubisoft posts Q4 results, confirms 11 games this console cycle have sold over 10 million copies have 822 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.