After seeing 33 percent growth rate in January compared with the same period last year, Vietnam’s tourism witnessed sharp decreases in the next months, 22 percent in February and 68 percent in March, because of Covid-19. Experts predicted the number of travelers would drop even more sharply in April because of the travel restriction policy. Under this scenario, inbound tourism may see a 70 percent decrease in number of foreign travelers in 2020 compared with the last year, to 5.5 million. Under this scenario, inbound tourism may see a 70 percent decrease in number of foreign travelers in 2020 compared with the last year, to 5.5 million. Kim Chi Google assesses travel trend in Vietnam Based on the search data, Google has assessed the change of the travel trend in Vietnam due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic. Vietnam is safe, hospitable country for travelers: Australia’s 7News Australia’s 7News last weekend run a five-minute report on Vietnam’s effort in combating coronavirus.
- Meghan Markle, Kate, William and Harry had to learn tricky new skill ahead of royal tours
- Watch Ex-F1 Driver Mark Webber 'Audition' To Become The Grand Tour's Next Driver
- S Club 7 'in talks to REUNITE for a tour to celebrate the iconic band's 20th anniversary'... 16 years after splitting
- Bangladesh receive Tamim injury scare ahead of India tour
- YouTuber House Tours Are
- Samson, Dube picked for Bangladesh T20Is; Kohli rested
- Tamim withdraws from India tour due to 'personal reasons'
- Tiger Woods ties Sam Snead's PGA Tour victory record at 82
- 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
- Cher dazzles onstage with sexy Centurions as she pulls out stops for Stockholm gig of THIRD farewell tour
Two scenarios for inbound tours for rest of the year have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.