Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh presented a certificate to local authorities in a ceremony at the site on May 28. At the ceremony Apart from its special architecture, the temple houses statues of Trung Trac and Trung Nhi, who rebelled against the Eastern Han army early in the first century and together are known as “Hai Ba Trung” (the Trung Sisters), as well as six other female generals. Valuable objects dating back to the Le Dynasty (1428-1788) and the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) have also been preserved. Next to the left of the temple is Vien Minh Pagoda, where an ancient stele made during the reign of Emperor Bao Dai in 1932 and other artifacts are kept. Of note, the pagoda has also been recognised as a site that witnessed revolutionary events. The Dong Nhan Communal House, meanwhile, worships Cao Son Dai Vuong, Quoc Vuong Thien Tu, Do Ho Dai Vuong, and other gods of water. Speaking at the ceremony, Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Ngo Van Quy described the complex as a valuable cultural heritage that is part of the formation and development of Vietnam’s capital. He urged Hai Ba Trung district to effectively manage the complex… Read full this story
- 10 National Trust sites to visit in Somerset
- Yolanda housing delay a national shame
- So much for “fake news” blowhards. Traditional national news sites are thriving.
- Water splashing festival recognised as national intangible cultural heritage
- Developer has housing plan for former Walmart site in St. Anthony
- Kevin D. House promoted at National Fuel
- National AAASHE Association Selects Mortenson
- National Night Out 2019: Find Events Near Puyallup
- National Dog Show 2018 Live Stream: Where To Watch Thanksgiving Day Special
- Business Hoi An welcomes first foreign tourists in 2019 Ho Chi Minh City police launch special unit to combat street crime
Trung Sisters Temple-Pagoda-Communal House recognised as special national relic site have 311 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.