The length of the bridge is over 2.3km kilometers and its width is 12m with two lanes for motorized vehicles, and two other lanes for non-motorized ones. The project was invested with a total capital of more than VND1.158 trillion (US$50.95 million). The fundings for the project comes from Vietnam’s reciprocal capital and the preferential loans offered by the Korean Economic Development Co-operation Fund (EDCF). Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Deputy Transport Minister Nguyen Ngoc Dong highly appreciated the effort of investor and Thang Long Project Management Unit (PMU Thang long) under the Ministry of Transport and local authorities in completing the project on-time. The new bridge will connect main roads with each other, such as National Road 21, National Road 21B, the coastline of the country, the provincial coastal economic zone with Phap van-Cau Gie expressway and Cau Gie – Ninh Binh expressway. By Bich Quyen – Translated by Kim Khanh Tags: Thinh Long Bridge Nam Dinh Province
- Could a windshield keep bridge open?
- Three-car crash on Clifton Bridge leaves traffic at a 'standstill'
- Bridge opens after 'sensor issue'
- Arctic mega bridge opens to traffic in Norway… thanks to China (PHOTO, VIDEO)
- Change of wind direction could keep Orwell Bridge open this weekend
- Broken down car on A14 Orwell Bridge causing traffic delays
- Bridge open at Lennoxtown
- World's longest 3D-printed concrete bridge opens in Shanghai
- 'Distressed woman' on motorway bridge halts traffic
- Early Christmas present for Redbridge residents as new bridge opens
Thinh Long Bridge open to traffic in Nam Dinh Province have 254 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.