Social distancing is practiced at the dining area of a shopping centre in Thailand when restrictions have been gradually eased (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Government of Thailand is planning to lift all business and activity lockdowns on July 1 after making preparations for the reopening in June. Secretary-General of the National Security Council Gen. Somsak Rungsita said these include the removal of interprovincial travel restrictions as well as the end of emergency decree and curfew. When the executive decree on public administration in emergency situations, issued on March 26, ends in late June, the ban on international travel will also be lifted. The full reopening will come after the third phase of relaxation takes place in June. The Thai Government’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration on May 29 is set to finalise details on what businesses could resume and on what conditions under the third phase of relaxation in June. The COVID-19 situation in Thailand has improved recently. This country has had four days without any new cases this month, while the infections confirmed over the last few days are imported cases. In the Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte said key coronavirus lockdown measures in Manila capital will be… Read full this story
- US Not Planning to Ease DPRK Sanctions Until Full Denuclearisation - State Dept.
- Vietnam's Mekong Delta needs urgent measures to prevent drought, saline-intrusion
- Biodiesel and wind tax credits extended, as Congress prepares to vote
- Lottery winner Gillian Bayford-Deans - who scooped £148m in 2012 - wins planning battle to build six new houses, despite flooding warnings
- UP government forms panel to suggest technologies for preventing paper leak
- EM ASIA FX-S.Korean won, Chinese yuan lead losses on trade deal delay
- EM ASIA FX-Rupee feels the heat after Moody's' cuts India outlook
- Duterte says he will discuss territorial disputes in China
- Parties clash as impeachment articles move closer to House vote
- Emotions high at forum on suicide barrier
Thailand, Philippines plan restriction easing, Myanmar extends preventive measures have 329 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.