GRENOBLE, FRANCE – Media OutReach – 25 May 2020 – Teledyne e2v has announced the DDR4T04G72M – the first radiation-tolerant DDR4 memory chip, featuring a total 4GB capacity. Currently validated at 2133MT/s, and targeting to offer 2400MT/s in the near future, this next-generation solution offers ultra-responsive low latency operation, while fitting into a highly compact form factor. Furthermore, high-reliability manufacturing and radiation-tolerant robustness makes it highly suitable for dealing with the rigors of space environments.With 15mm x 20mm x 1.92mm dimensions, this new space-grade device comprises an array of Micron based memory chips, integrated in a single package. It features a 72bit bus, where 64bits are dedicated to data and 8bits to error correction code (ECC).Radiation tests have been performed on these memory chips and a single event effects (SEE) report is available from Teledyne e2v. In particular, the memory has been demonstrated to be single event latch-up (SEL) free up to 60+MeV.cm2/mg.This new space-grade DDR4 memory enables elevated levels of performance, while taking up minimal board real estate — something that is certain to be of value in highly space-constrained, densely-packed satellite designs. It can be used in conjunction with processors and FPGAs having a DDR4 controller, and is in particular… Read full this story
- Micron DDR4 memory breaks world speed record overclocked to 5,726MHz
- Teledyne e2v Unveils New Multi-Channel ADC Supporting up to 6.4GSps Operation
- Teledyne e2v showcases its High Reliability Semiconductor and RF/Microwave Solutions to address critical applications at Defence & Security and Crisis Intelligence
- Living in Space
- A blast big enough to move a mountain! Space-based radar reveals the nuclear weapon tested by North Korea in 2017 was 17 TIMES more powerful than the one dropped on Hiroshima in 1945
- Is SETI at risk of downloading a malicious virus from outer space?
- RUSSELL GLOOR: Ask Rusty - Using a restricted application to maximize benefits
- More Than a Dozen New Cosmic Radio Bursts Detected From Deep Space
- Trump administration proposes charging for asylum applications, joining only 3 other countries
- These Memorial mansions feature unique spaces, prominent owners
Teledyne e2v Introduces First Radiation-Tolerant DDR4 Memory for Space Applications have 356 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.