Tenma Vietnam, located in Bắc Ninh Province, is a subsidiary of Japan’s plastic product maker Tenma Corporation. — Photo dantri.com.vn HÀ NỘI — Eleven Vietnamese officials involved in tax and post-customs clearance inspections at Tenma Vietnam have been suspended from work for being implicated in alleged bribery. Tenma Vietnam is a subsidiary of Japan’s plastic product maker Tenma Corporation. Phạm Đức Thường, former deputy head of Tax Department of northern Bắc Ninh Province, is among the tax officials. He signed a decision dated August 2019 to establish a team to inspect Tenma Vietnam. Four other tax officials are Nguyễn Đức Tuấn, head of inspection team; Nguyễn Duy Cử, Nguyễn Thị Hoài Biên and Phạm Thị Thanh Tâm, team members. They have been all suspended from work for 15 days starting from Tuesday, following orders of Minister of Finance Đinh Tiến Dũng. Six other post-customs clearance officials from Bắc Ninh Province’s Customs Department were also suspended from work for 15 days starting from Wednesday. They are Trần Thành Tô, head of Bắc Ninh Province’s Customs Department, who signed the post-customs clearance decision; Dương Minh Khải, head of customs management team; Nguyễn Văn Phúc, deputy head of expert division; Vũ Quang Hà,… Read full this story
- Court orders fresh investigation into alleged bribery by 80 traffic cops
- New info may show Trump's lawyers misled federal officials on alleged hush money payments, the House Oversight chairman says
- Rs 23-cr truck scanner a dud, says Attari customs officials
- FBI Arrests Former FEMA Officials for Allegedly Misusing Hurricane Maria Recovery Funds to 'Enrich Themselves'
- Tory official suspended after sharing 'racist' Facebook posts says 'why don’t you ring Boris Johnson?'
- Transport department official suspended over PMO letter on social media: Nitin Gadkari
- HCA to Take Action Against Ambati Rayudu For Corruption Tweet But Former Hyderabad Cricketers And Officials Back Allegations
- National Assembly to erase VND16.4 trillion in late tax fines
- George Osborne insists Google's UK tax deal is 'major success'
- Netflix to be accused of tax arrears in Vietnam
Tax and customs officials suspended for alleged bribery at Tenma Vietnam have 370 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.