Suriya, the talented actor is on a signing spree, as we reported earlier. The Soorarai Pottru actor is currently on a high with some promising projects in the pipeline. As per the latest updates, Suriya is now all set to join hands with KV Anand once again, after the success of Kaappaan. If the latest reports are to be believed, Suriya and KV Anand are joining hands once again, for a project which is expected to go on floors in 2021. The rumour mills suggest that the untitled project which is currently under the scripting stage is a sequel to the actor-director duo’s 2009-released blockbuster Ayan. However, there is no official confirmation on the reports yet.
- Anand Mahindra has an idea for 'Padman' sequel, lauds menstrual products start-up founder for joining hands to make face masks
- Kochi youngsters set aside political affiliations, join hands to fight COVID-19
- Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Youngsters join hands with admn. to feed the needy
- Imperative for businesses to join hands with govt, civil society, healthcare institutions: Infy CEO
- Volunteers join hands to educate villagers about COVID-19
- VCs and startup CEOs join hands to launch Covid-19-focussed Grant
- Indian footballers join hands in fight against COVID-19
- City firm joins hands with NIMS to make face shields and isolation box
- COVID-19 lockdown | Sania Mirza joins hands with NGO to help daily wagers
Suriya To Join Hands With KV Anand Once Again? have 246 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.