South Korea on Friday imposed limits on the number of pupils going to schools in and around Seoul as officials scramble to tackle fresh coronavirus cases that threaten the country’s success in containing the epidemic. Visitors wearing face masks wait in line for the COVID-19 coronavirus test at a temporary virus testing centre in Seoul on May 29, 2020. – South Korea on May 29 imposed limits on the number of pupils going to schools in and around Seoul as officials scramble to tackle fresh coronavirus cases that threaten the country’s success in containing the epidemic. (Yonhap/AFP/-) Only one in three pupils at kindergartens, elementary and middle schools in the Seoul metropolitan area — home to half the population — will be allowed to physically attend school each day, authorities said, with the others remote learning. And a total of 502 schools near locations linked to cases in the capital area will remain closed to all pupils, a ministry official told AFP. Schools have been re-opening in phases in a process that is continuing nationwide. South Korea endured one of the worst early outbreaks of the disease outside mainland China, but appears to have brought it under control thanks to… Read full this story
- South Korea Hotels - Live in Style
- Finding Cheap Seoul Flights For Your Next Visit to South Korea
- South Bend, Indiana schools' director of food service resigns following lunch shortages [Updated]
- Teaching English in Korea
- No fans, no media and no goals as Koreas play out World Cup qualifier in empty stadium
- Japan Tourism Suffers as South Korean Visitors Stay Away in Feud
- What's Going on in North Korea?
- Will Private Schools Survive?
- Koreas draw in blacked-out World Cup qualifier
- Enjoy Your Trip to Korea With Comfortable Accommodation at Hotels in Korea
South Korea limits school numbers over virus spike have 307 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.