The contest aims to seek music pieces with high artistic values and healthy contents, imbued with the cultural identities of each ethnic minority group to help enrich artistic and cultural activities in localities.
|A dance by H’re ethnic minority group|
Entries should praise the Party, Uncle Ho, mountainous areas, revolutionary traditions of ethnic minority groups during the national struggles for national salvation and national construction, and criticize bad habits, backward customs and social evils.
Song composers of all ages, professions, and ethnic minority groups are eligible to participate in the contest.
The organizing panel will present two first, two second, two third, and five consolation prizes to the best songs.
Entries should be sent to the organizer at the Department of National Culture, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 51 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi before March 10, 2020.
The prize ceremony is scheduled to take place this November in Hanoi.
Translated by Song Anh
- Why the Muslim world isn’t saying anything about China’s repression and ‘cultural cleansing’ of its downtrodden Muslim minority
- Casting is now open for Season 2 of CTV’s The Launch
- A decade after Xinjiang riots, ethnic tensions persist
- Various activities highlights Ethnic cultures in Hanoi
- Why literature needs more minority authors
- Unequal HIV prevention pill use puts minority men at higher risk
Song-writing contest on ethnic minority groups launched have 212 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.