The contest aims to seek music pieces with high artistic values and healthy contents, imbued with the cultural identities of each ethnic minority group to help enrich artistic and cultural activities in localities. A dance by H’re ethnic minority group Entries should praise the Party, Uncle Ho, mountainous areas, revolutionary traditions of ethnic minority groups during the national struggles for national salvation and national construction, and criticize bad habits, backward customs and social evils. Song composers of all ages, professions, and ethnic minority groups are eligible to participate in the contest. The organizing panel will present two first, two second, two third, and five consolation prizes to the best songs. Entries should be sent to the organizer at the Department of National Culture, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 51 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi before March 10, 2020. The prize ceremony is scheduled to take place this November in Hanoi. Translated by Song Anh
- Scholarship fund for ethnic minority children honoured
- Ethnic minority people introduce Vietnam’s unique culture
- Guangxi passes regulation to protect ethnic minority languages
- Ethnic minorities more likely to be jailed for some crimes, report finds
- Ethnic minorities ask: 'How did Great Britain become Little England?'
- Sharp rise in the proportion of young black and ethnic minority prisoners
- Riot says ban on the name of a Chinese ethnic minority in League of Legends was unintentional
- Border soldiers give free health care services to ethnic minorities
- Progressive Latino group launches first incumbent protection campaign
- Aditya Birla Group launches BizLabs FinTech 2019, collaborate with startup ecosystem
Song-writing contest on ethnic minority groups launched have 268 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.