A Savico automobile showroom. The new management board for the next five-year term has two new members from the parent company Ben Thanh Trading & Service JSC and one from DNP Corporation. — Photo ictvietnam.vn Saigon General Services Joint Stock Company (Savico) has appointed a new board of directors for the next five years with seven Vietnamese members, while the only foreign member was removed from the new board. The move won 99.53 per cent of shareholders’ votes in its annual shareholders’ meeting on Friday in HCM City. Savico’s management team is in a transition period for the 2020-25 term and any changes to the management board have received a great deal of attention, especially after its major foreign shareholders sold more than 44 per cent of their stakes before the shareholders’ meeting. Mai Viet Ha, chairman of Savico Da Nang, was appointed the new chairman, replacing Nguyen Binh Minh who resigned last October. Phan Duong Cuu Long will be the general director and the company’s legal representative. The management board has three new faces – two members from the parent company Ben Thanh Trading & Service Joint Stock Company and one from DNP Corporation (under Dong Nai Plastics Co)…. Read full this story
- Iraq appoints new prime minister amid political deadlock
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda cover their mouths and stock up on green juice as they brave the New York streets amid coronavirus outbreak
- Neil Diamond performs a version of Sweet Caroline with new handwashing lyrics amid the coronavirus pandemic: 'Don't touch me, I won't touch you'
- DXC Technology appoints new HR leader for India
- Google appoints new India Cloud business head
- Trump Appoints New White House Budget Chief
- Myntra appoints new chief technology officer
- Nine golden land plots at Thu Thiem New Urban Area aim foreign investment
- EU Council Calls for Europe-Wide Crisis Management Centre Amid COVID-19 - Reports
- China's 'new third board' sees higher weekly turnover
Savico appoints new management board amid foreign divestment have 330 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.