Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son speaks at the talk (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Business and investment opportunities in Vietnam after the COVID-19 pandemic were discussed at a video talk held on May 29 by the Foreign Ministry, the Vietnamese Embassy in the UK and Asia House – a UK centre of expertise on trade, investment and public policy in Asia. The event saw the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son, Asia House Chief Executive Michael Lawrence, and business executives from around 40 UK groups and major enterprises such as HSBC, De La Rue, KPMG, Prudential, and Standard Chartered. The talk is a valuable chance to connect UK businesses and Vietnamese Government agencies, said Son, adding that it helps popularise information about policies and increase cooperation opportunities in the context of the two countries taking drastic measures to control the COVID-19 and recover their economies. He told participants that Vietnam is working on a “dual target” of disease prevention and economic recovery and development, with a hope for a 5-percent economic growth this year. The Government has taken urgent measures to boost production and business, and improve the investment environment, especially Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s decision… Read full this story
- Elon Musk in Game of Thrones visit and 'looking Belfast investment opportunities'
- Untapped investment opportunities in Africa
- Business Investment Drops 1 Percent, Much Weaker Than Estimated
- Tariffs or not, America is still the land of opportunity for UK trade
- Morgan Stanley CEO: This is the big investment opportunity we're missing
- US business investment much weaker in the second quarter than previously estimated
- BlackBerry Posts Bigger-Than-Expected Loss, Shares Slump
- 'Underdeveloped' warehousing in China could be an investing opportunity for property investors
- Vietnam-Indonesia Business Forum Increasing Business Cooperation Opportunities
- China Investing to Keep Private Firms Alive
Post-pandemic business, investment opportunities shared with UK firms have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.