He told Speaker of the House of Representatives Habib El Malki and Vice Speaker of the House of Advisors of Morocco Abdessamad Kayouh that his visit aims to promote legislative ties between the two countries, thus contributing to enhancing the bilateral relationship in the coming time. NA Vice Chairman Phung Quoc Hien (L) meeting with Moroccan Prime Minister Saadeddine El Othmani. Photo: daibieunhandan.vn Hien suggested the two sides increase the exchange of delegations, especially at the high-ranking level, and continue their close coordination at regional and international forums, particularly within the frameworks of the UN, the Francophone community and the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM). Trade between Vietnam and Morocco reached only USD 190 million in 2016, he said, commenting that the figure does not match their potential. Hien, therefore, called on the two countries to intensify connectivity between their businesses, focusing on such fields as trade, tourism, finance and renewable energy. At the same time, the two countries should expand tri-party cooperation in areas of their strength like agriculture, fishery and information-technology given that Morocco is the leading investor in West Africa, the legislator noted. He also proposed the early launch of direct payment services between commercial banks of Vietnam and Morocco… Read full this story
- More relief to kin of victims soon, assures NCSC vice-chairman
- Arvind Panagariya's hits & misses as vice-chairman of NITI Aayog
- NA Chairwoman to visit Russia, Belarus
- NA leader Ngân visits An Giang Province
- New Motera stadium will have 3 types of pitches: GCA vice-chairman
- DPM Hue to visit U.S., Brazil, Chile next week
- Top legislator’s visit hoped to further boost Vietnam-Russia parliamentary ties
- Chinese travel giant Ctrip to develop tourism in Morocco
- NA leader attends opening of Hoa Binh culture, tourism week
- Prince William walks into diplomatic storm on royal visit as Israeli minister slams organisers 'for claiming Jerusalem's Old City is in the Occupied Palestinian Territories'
NA Vice Chairman visits Morocco have 323 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.