While praising the hospital's efforts in improving the quality of examination and treatment, and easing patient overload, Ngan affirmed the Party and State's polices of mobilising all resources for medial development.
The health sector needs to care about both prevention and treatment, she stressed.
Besides, she urged the hospital to pay heed to promoting scientific research, training and international cooperation, towards bettering treatment work and the training quality in the field.
NA Chairman Ngan and representatives from the Ngay Mai Tuoi Sang" (Bright Future) foundation presented two cancer patients, who meet difficulties in paying for treatment, including Nang Bua Thong, a 57-year-old woman from Laos, and Tran Thi Tuyet, 40, with 10 million VND (443.5 USD) each.
On the occasion, a total of 100 other cancer patients treated at the hospital also received 1 million VND (44.3 USD) each from the fund.
- Defense Minister pays Tet visits to Brigade 205
- NA Chairwoman praises great national solidarity for COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus pandemic | To ensure strict home quarantine, Maharashtra Police paying surprise visits
- NA Chairwoman meets European Parliament Vice President in Hà Nội
- NA Standing Committee convenes 43rd session
- National Assembly Chairwoman receives out-going Japanese Ambassador
NA Chairwoman pays Tet visit to K hospital have 191 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.