Situated in the central province of Quang Nam, the ancient city of Hoi An leaves a great impression on visitors due to its fabulous culture, friendliness of local people, shopping options, and range of street food. Let’s spend a day in the city and sample some of the delicious street food on offer: Long lines of visitors can often be seen patiently waiting to purchase a loaf of bread at Ba Phuong banh mi shop in Hoi An. The shop has been attracting large numbers of customers each day since Ba Phuong’s baguettes were once referred to by celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain as “the world’s best”. Visitors should sample some of the bread for breakfast at a low cost of VND30,000. (Photo: Halo.vietnam, menu.vietnam) Enjoying coffee in the Hoi An Roastery shop in the morning is a good way to start the day whilst relaxing and contemplating the peaceful atmosphere of the ancient city. (Photo: Hoianroasteryvietnam) Cao Lau is one of the Vietnamese delicacies that is solely associated with the ancient city of Hoi An. Each visitor is able to wander around the old quarter and taste some of the unmissable noodles on offer around lunch time. (Photo: Vitbauu) This dish… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s unique street food delicacy: duck embryo, fish noodle soup
- Rude Food by Vir Sanghvi: The annual street food festival report
- Trying Impossible Foods' fake pork as a practicing Muslim was super weird
- Things to do in Belize in 2020: the best hotels, restaurants and day trips
- Iran protesters take to the streets in third day of demos over plane
- Where not to spend your bank holiday: a guide to Britain's worst days out
- 4 Must-Try Eateries In Northeast Minneapolis’s East Bank-Nicollet Island Neighborhood
- From cannabis-infused ice cream to pea milk, here are 2020’s top food trends
- Jamie Oliver opens in Bangkok: how will Thais take to his fusion food?
- Beer excursions: Make a weekend trip out of these breweries beyond L.A. County
Must-try street food options for a day trip to Hoi An have 347 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.