LORRAINE Kelly slammed “arrogant” Dominic Cummings as she asked today “can the 14,000 Brits fined for breaking lockdown appeal?” The 60-year-old presenter raged at Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spin doctor after he refused to apologise for visiting his wife and child during lockdown – after displaying coronavirus symptoms. The Tory senior adviser faces calls to resign amid allegations he breached the coronavirus rules by travelling 260 miles from his London home to stay with his family in Durham. He had been self-isolating due to developing virus symptoms. A GMB poll conducted today revealed over 80% of viewers reckon Boris Johnson should have fired Cummings. And asked whether she was shocked by the result, Lorraine replied: “Not at all.”Lorraine added: “Do they not think that when the spin doctor becomes the story that it’s time to go? “That’s always been the case in the past but clearly not now. And I can clearly understand why people are so angry.” Speaking to ITV correspondent Jonathan Swain, she also insisted the aid’s lack of apology was “dangerous”. At images of Cummings’ neighbours screaming “shame” outside his home, Lorraine said: “It’s like Game of Thrones.”She later told viewers: “The astonishing thing is there has… Read full this story
- Gov. Cuomo slams 'arrogant and selfish' New Yorkers for going outside, warns 80% of the state will be infected in NINE month crisis and orders FOUR hospitals to be built at Javits Center
- No 10 denies claim Dominic Cummings argued to 'let old people die'
- Furious Downing Street blasts claim that the PM's top aide Dominic Cummings once backed 'herd immunity' coronavirus strategy by saying 'if that means some pensioners die, too bad'
- Dominic Cummings 'pinned political rival against wall and threatened him'
- Downing Street fury over 'let OAPs die' accusation: No 10 angrily denies claims that Dominic Cummings said pensioners should be sacrificed to coronavirus to protect the economy
- Coronavirus: Dominic Raab says bringing all Brits abroad home is 'unrealistic'
- Coronavirus Australia: NSW Police to issue fines for lockdown rebels
- Britons who break lockdown face 30-pound fine - PM Johnson's spokesman
- Mamata Banerjee exempts farmers from Covid-19 lockdown, appeals for funds
- Post-mortem Report Says Man Who Violated Howrah Lockdown Died of Cardiac Arrest, Cops Deny Assault
Lorraine slams ‘arrogant’ Dominic Cummings as she says ‘can the 14,000 Brits fined for breaking lockdown appeal?’ have 382 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.