One Vietnamese returning from Russia becomes latest COVID-19 case in Vietnam A doctor examines a COVID-19 patient A Vietnamese returning from Russia on a flight on May 13 tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 26, becoming the 327th COVID-19 patient in Vietnam as of 6pm on May 26, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The latest case brought the number of passengers on the May 13 flight from Russia to 33. All the passengers on the flight were immediately quarantined after landing, posing no threat of spreading in the community. Vietnam has gone through 40 days without any community infection of COVID-19 as of 6pm on May 26. Among the confirmed cases, 272 (84 percent) have recovered. Among the 55 patients still under treatment, six have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, and five others have tested negative for at least two times. A total of 14,739 people are being quarantined in hospital, designated facilities or their homes and accommodations./. Vietnam enters 41st day without COVID-19 community transmission Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases in the last 12 hours from 18:00 on May 26 to 6:00 on May 27, entering the 41st consecutive day with no… Read full this story
- Report: Uber Couldn't Even Leave Southeast Asia Without Pissing Everyone the Heck Off
- Nightshade Studios to develop a luxurious Integrated Residence As Rising Real Estate Market in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam launches in-depth probe into Grab-Uber deal in Southeast Asia
- Huawei broadens its scope of ISP offerings in Southeast Asia
- Is ISIL expanding in Southeast Asia?
- Leicester City live latest transfer news updates
- Latest breaking news, traffic and travel from across Surrey
- News Minute: Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associated Press at 4:40 p.m. CDT
- News Minute: Here is the latest Minnesota news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m. CDT
- News Minute: Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associated Press at 5:40 p.m. CDT
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 27 have 320 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.