Deputy PM: pandemic fight should concentrate on high-risk areas Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, has asked the health sector and all-level authorities to concentrate on high-risk areas during the fight against COVID-19. According to the Deputy PM, hospitals and nursing homes need the most attention, and patients in critical conditions and prolonged treatment in intensive care unit (ICU), and renal and cardiovascular departments are most vulnerable to coronavirus transmission. The outbreak in the central city of Da Nang has put hospitals, localities, departments and agencies on alert, he further said, stressing the need to tighten rules in hospitals and seriously observe pandemic prevention and control regulations towards patients and health workers. Dam said measures against COVID-19 should be implemented in the status of new normal, and asked the Ministry of Health to coordinate with media agencies to guide people to maintain their daily activities and production in the new situation. Speaking at the meeting, Acting Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long pointed to the complexity of the pandemic in Da Nang and nearby Quang Nam province, saying testing proves that the new wave began in early July. The ministry… Read full this story
- Nightshade Studios to develop a luxurious Integrated Residence As Rising Real Estate Market in Southeast Asia
- Report: Uber Couldn't Even Leave Southeast Asia Without Pissing Everyone the Heck Off
- Vietnam launches in-depth probe into Grab-Uber deal in Southeast Asia
- Huawei broadens its scope of ISP offerings in Southeast Asia
- Is ISIL expanding in Southeast Asia?
- Latest breaking news, traffic and travel from across Surrey
- Leicester City live latest transfer news updates
- News Minute: Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associated Press at 4:40 p.m. CDT
- News Minute: Here is the latest Minnesota news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m. CDT
- News Minute: Here is the latest Iowa news from The Associated Press at 5:40 p.m. CDT
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 5 have 336 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.