The American singer, 39, drew attention and applause when she appeared in a Cong Tri creation – a turquoise mini dress with a plunging neckline, oversized shoulders and a large waist tie – for the Blind audition episode of The Voice Australia as a judge on Sunday.”Kelly Rowland stunned viewers on The Voice Australia with her bold fashion choice. All eyes were on the former Destiny’s Child when she stepped out in a bright blue mini dress with massive, eye-catching shoulder pads,” wrote Ireland news site Extra.ie.Australian media was also agog about Rowland’s fashion statement.”As if meeting the latest Voice artists hasn’t been enough water cooler fodder, coach Kelly Rowland had to go all out on her Blind Auditions getup, a stunning turquoise creation by designer Cong Tri,” gushed Australian newspaper Nine. “It’s the perfect choice going into the intense competition of Blinds, especially given the new addition of the divisive Block button. With these power shoulders, there’s nothing this Destiny’s Child can’t do, and it’s proof she means business.”The Cong Tri dress draws inspiration from the 80s. The design was first introduced at the New York Fashion Week in September 2019, in the Spring/Summer 2020 collection. Cong Tri said the dress is made of high-end materials… Read full this story
- 'It's an outrage!' Boy George slams Kelly Rowland for breaking The Voice rules AGAIN by using two different songs in one battle... as he questions whether rapper Denzel 'can sing opera'
- Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles says his daughter's career benefited from skin tone bias while Kelly Rowland's suffered: 'There's a perception'
- Michelle Williams on Recruiting Beyonce, Kelly Rowland for ‘Say Yes’
- Kylie and will.i.am will make their The Voice Australia debut
- Beyonce, Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams Hang Post Coachella
- Glenn Maxwell Elated With All-Round Performance After Australia's Tri-Series Triumph
- REVEALED: Every shirtless hunk set to strip off in Channing Tatum's Magic Mike Live Australia... and where to follow them on Instagram
- 'I feel really unwell': A distressed Delta Goodrem walks off stage on The Voice after moving performance dedicated to the victims of the Christchurch terror attack leaves her sobbing
- 'The Voice' Season 16, Episode 1 Recap & Results: Every Contestant's Performance, Plus Who Made the Teams So Far
- How to set up an Amazon Alexa voice profile
Kelly Rowland wows The Voice Australia with Cong Tri creation have 400 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.