The development of industrial zones needs a comprehensive plan to capture the transition of the foreign direct investment inflow. – Photo baochinhphu.vn The development of industrial zones (IZs) needs a comprehensive plan to capture the transition of the foreign direct investment (FDI) inflow spurred by trade wars and the COVID-19 pandemic in which Viet Nam has significant opportunities to become the next global factory. The global production transition out of China spurred by the US – China trade wars and the COVID-19 pandemic recently gave a push to the development of IZs in Viet Nam. In the first three months of this year, five new IZs were founded with a total area of 800 hectares, compared with only four in the whole of 2019. Some deserted IZs found new developers and had infrastructure developed to get ready for leasing, such as the 46-hectare An Phat High Tech Industrial Park in the northern province of Hai Duong. Su Ngoc Khuong, senior director of investment, Savills Viet Nam, said that a lot of domestic and foreign investors were finding locations in industrial zones for investment, some wanted to become developers of industrial parks while some others planned to expand factories. Do Nhat… Read full this story
- What do app developers need to know about GDPR?
- What Developers Need to Know About Europe’s Data Privacy Rules
- Here’s Ford’s badly needed plan to catch up on hybrid and electric cars
- Developer reveals plans for cancelled 'Call of Duty' spin-off set in ancient Rome
- Pokemon GO developer reveals plans to add co-op multiplayer soon
- For the sake of productivity, developers need to learn to say “no”
- Report: Developers need to stop brute force attacks by limiting sign-in attempts
- Comments for : Report: Developers need to stop brute force attacks by limiting sign-in attempts
- Five rock-solid Linux distros for developers
- What those developers really mean
IZs development needs planning to attract FDI have 321 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.