Cancellation of the IPL for 2020 would mean a huge financial hit. “The BCCI is looking at a big revenue loss. In case the IPL does not take place, the loss would be close to 40 billion rupees ($530 million), or even more,” said BCCI treasurer Arun Dhumal. India, like other cricket nations, is anxious to see a return to competitive international sport, but has to follow government orders and advice. “We are not sure whether we will be able to have it this year,” he admitted. A one-day international series against South Africa in March has already been cancelled but it is the IPL, which began in 2008, that generates the bulk of BCCI revenue and is thought to be worth more than $11 billion a year to the Indian economy. “We will only be able to figure out the exact revenue loss once we are sure of how many games we have lost,” said Dhumal. The IPL brand value was estimated at $6.7 billion last year by the Duff and Phelps financial consultancy. Indian broadcaster Star Sports paid more than $220 million for five years of TV rights up to 2022. But it was reportedly targeting $400 million… Read full this story
- Gotten The Best Fat Loss Supplement? Don't End Up Pathetic! Part 1
- When to Go to a Cincinnati Weight Loss Center
- Permanent Weight Loss - No Drugs, No Supplements - 100% Guaranteed
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss, & Getting Fit Over 40
- Hard Work Weight Loss Over 40 Plus
- Weigh Loss Over 40 Is Your Community
- Weight Loss Over 40 On Buck Rogers Surgery Videos
- Weight Loss Over 40 Is A Group Effort
- Why Do You Never See A Fat Person Advertising Weight Loss Products?
- The Fear Of Weight Loss
IPL 2020: BCCI braces for Rs 40 billion loss if the tournament is cancelled have 291 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.