|Hoi An Memories art show|
In line with the change in pricing, tickets for the Hoi An Memories art show are to start from VND400,000, while entry will be free for children who are under a height of 1.4 metres.
In addition, a number of tickets will come with the offer of special food and beverage vouchers that can be used in the Vietnam Village area, while entrance tickets to the Hoi An Impression Park are set to be free of charge for all visitors.
Most notably, local residents of Quang Nam, Da Nang, and Thua Thien – Hue, are all set to enjoy a special promotion of up to 50% on tickets to watch the Hoi An Memories show, with the price of entry set to be only VND300,000.
It is anticipated that the stimulus scheme will last for the following three months between June 1 and September 30 in response to the “Vietnamese people travel Vietnam” programme that was recently launched by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Vu Thi Phuong, General Director of Gami Hospitality, said the company plans to organise a “Thank You” programme which will launch in early June. The scheme will see thousands of frontline health workers who led the country’s efforts to successfully tackle the novel coronavirus invited to watch the show free of charge.
- Moments to make memories this spring
- Last chance: Don't miss out this discount Membership offer
- Manchester restaurant deals and drinks offers for May 2019
- The Local Denmark launches Membership: Don't miss out on limited offer
- Memories of Sheffield toy store Redgates could live on as redevelopment work on The Moor continues
- The Local Switzerland launches Membership today: Don't miss out on limited offer
- The Local Denmark launches Membership today: Don't miss out on limited offer
- Here's when huge whisky festival is coming to Leicester
- Hamleys slash price of hundreds of toys in huge Easter sale
- Stop knocking our town
- Top tips to improve your home's look this summer season
- From Thorpe Park to Disney World, the best new attractions at eight top theme parks around the globe
- Find out what's on at Drayton Manor Park this Easter
- The wave of unicorn IPOs reveals Silicon Valley’s groupthink
- This is why Southport is such a great place to visit
- The old railway warehouse that's about to become Manchester's hottest hangout
- New York: How to take the juiciest bite out of the Big Apple
- Get 'ready to go' as 'things can only get better' at this year's Dalriada Festival
- A job like no other – how you can be part of the action at Warwick Castle
- A job like no other – come and be part of the action at Warwick Castle!
Hoi An to offer huge discounts for visitors to Hoi An Memories show have 428 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.