Foreigners visiting Hanoi (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Only 28,473 visited Hanoi during the four-day holiday on the occasion of the National Reunification Day and May Day holiday (April 30 – May 3), dropping nearly 92 percent compared to the same period last year due to impact from the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the municipal Department of Tourism. Of the number, international visitors staying in Hanoi totaled 1,473, while domestic tourists to the capital city reached about 27,000, down 97.2 percent and 90.3 percent year-on-year, respectively. Total revenue from tourism activities was estimated at 91 billion VND (3.8 million USD), down 85.2 percent. According to data from Hanoi Immigration Department, during the holiday, international holiday-makers to Hanoi were from 50 countries and territories worldwide. Local travel businesses have yet to organise tours for travelers, while a number of resorts and tourist sites are still temporarily closed./. VNA
- Ascension Day holiday today
- Head of Duma Family Committee proposes Father’s Day holiday in Russia
- Government seeks to shift April 30 business day to May 5 for Labour Day holidays
- West Lothian Special Needs Taxi Outing to take place on May Day holiday
- What time does Wetherspoons breakfast stop, do they serve breakfast all day and how much does it cost?
- Thousands affected by Paphos bus strike after May Day holiday
- What's Open, closed in observance of Guam Liberation Day holiday
- Hull takeaway serving the all-day breakfast of champions for £5
- UPDATE: Local author's book launched in Hanoi
- Local author's book launched in Hanoi
Hanoi serves over 28,000 visitors during 4-day holiday have 248 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.