Dong Nai (VNA) – The police has detained four people to serve investigations into the deadly accident in Giang Dien Industrial Park, the southern province of Dong Nai, that killed 10 and injured 14 others on May 14, according to deputy director of Dong Nai police department Colonel Nguyen Van Kim.
The four included the director and a deputy director of the Ha Hai Nga company which is the contractor for the construction. The two remaining persons are from the units responsible for construction and supervision.
The investigation agency conducted an examination of the site of the accident on May 15.
The accident occurred at around 15:00 on May 14, when dozens of workers were working at the construction site of a factory of AV Healthcare company. A 10m high wall collapsed on the workers, burying them under the debris.
Immediately after the accident, the Prime Minister sent a dispatch to the Dong Nai Provincial People’s Committee ordering quick investigation into the cause and strict punishment of any found violations.
The AV Healthcare company of the Republic of Korea has leased more than 21,000 sq.m in the Giang Dien IP to build a factory producing diapers, milk feeding bottles and sanitary napkins./.
- 'No chance of life': Authorities end search for survivors in rubble of collapsed Miami building
- Missing University Of Chicago Student Ilan Naibryf Confirmed Dead In Surfside, Florida, Condo Collapse
- Building collapse lawsuits seek to get answers, assign blame
- Florida, the Land of Gleaming Condos, Frets After Collapse
- Surfside building collapse: Multiple lawsuits seek to get answers, assign blame
- Catastrophic flood that killed 300,000 people entombed many in the walls of ancient Chinese city
- Miami building collapse: Search for survivors is called off after two weeks with authorities saying there is 'no chance of life'
- Final death toll in China hotel collapse put at 17
- Baltimore cop, 34, is charged with murdering his stepson, 15, whose body was found hidden in a wall of the family home
- 3 Generations, 8 Families: What the Condo Collapse Took From a Church
- Storm Elsa – ‘Tornado’ hits Florida as deadly hurricane sparks flood warnings and threatens Miami condo search
- Miami collapse death toll rises to 36 victims as rescuers battle Storm Elsa winds & concerns raised for sister building
- Condo collapse: Tears, prayers mark end to search for survivors
- Recovery workers vow not to let up in Florida condo collapse
- Coins, Photos, Kitchen Tools: Pieces of Lives Buried in Condo Collapse
- ‘We Can’t Get Out’: 911 Calls Capture Chaos and Fear After Condo Collapse
- OSHA Begins Investigation Into Windsor Trench Deaths
- 'No chance of life': Search of collapsed Florida condominium shifts from rescue to recovery
- Thousands Feared Dead as World Trade Center Is Toppled
- Flybe set to collapse within hours with 2,000 jobs at risk and 'planes grounded'
Four detained to serve investigation of deadly wall collapse in Dong Nai have 453 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.