Five-month period sees FDI total hit US$13.9 billion (Photo: VNA) In total, the country granted investment licenses to 1,212 new projects capitalized at US$7.4 billion, a fall of 11.1% in terms of the number of projects, but a rise of 15.2% in capital. In addition, 436 existing projects registered to adjust their capital with an injection of US$3.5 billion, an increase of 31.4%. Moreover, the value of capital contributions and shares purchased by foreign investors reached approximately US$3 billion, representing a steep fall of 60.9%. Elsewhere, FDI disbursement throughout the reviewed period stood at an estimated US$6.7 billion, an annual decline of 8.2%. Most notably, the processing and manufacturing industry came first, attracting US$4.9 billion worth of new investment, making up 73.6% of the total, followed by sectors such as real estate, electricity distribution, gas, steam, and air conditioning. Globally, Singapore topped the list of 58 countries and territories currently investing in Vietnam with US$4.3 billion, followed by Taiwan (China) with a figure of US$743.2 million, and China with US$694.9 million. Elsewhere, the country’s total investment capital abroad throughout the reviewed period reached US$180.7 million, equivalent to 98.7% of the figure from last year’s corresponding period.
- Is It Ok To Exercise Even If You Have Your Monthly Period?
- Billions 'To Be Spent On Cars In Build Up To Summer'
- Website Traffic Hits - 2 Secrets To Easily Boost Your Traffic Count
- Internet Marketing Success - Are You Tracking Your Hits or Are You Just Throwing Mud At The Wall?
- Current Transits, the Month of Cancer, 2008
- How to Lose 100 Pounds in 6 Months
- How to Lose 40 Pounds in 3 Months
- Online TV - Find Out How to Quit Paying Your Monthly Cable Bill
- Can Earth Civilizations Withstand 9 Billion Humans on the Planet?
- Iraq Will Have Nearly an Eighty Billion Dollar Surplus
Five-month period sees FDI total hit US$13.9 billion have 304 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.