Whilst the southern central coastal province of Ninh Thuan is most famous for its deep blue sea and beautiful beaches with white sands, the province also boasts a range of other spectacular features. Ninh Thuan province is home to a charming natural landscape for guests to enjoy. The Nam Cuong sand dune boasts a unique beauty as it falls under the glare of the sun. The Dam Nai wind farm stands tall with blue skies high above. Vinh Hy bay can be found in Vinh Hy village of Vinh Hai commune in Ninh Hai district, approximately 40km from Phan Rang city. The area is widely considered to be one of Vietnam’s four most beautiful bays and is the best spot for eco-tourism throughout the south central region. Ninh Thuan province is also famous for being home to the majority of the nation’s large salt fields. Enjoying the view of an epic sunset on the beach will leave guests to Ninh Thuan province with an unforgettable memory. VOV/Zing
- Stunning beauty queen makes history as first transgender Miss Universe contestant
- Chromatic Photography Awards winners show world’s stunning beauty in incredible snaps
- Katy Perry's Grammy Awards beauty look cost less than $100
- The pre-Raphaelite artist who fused faith and beauty to create enduring Christmas masterpieces
- Mary Kenny: The pre-Raphaelite artist who fused faith and beauty to create enduring Christmas masterpieces
- This stunning Dublin home has appeared in 32 films
- 19 beautiful things to do in Surrey in the spring
- Incredible photos of freezing penguins, waterfalls and isolated communities reveal Earth’s stunning natural beauty
- Incredible photos reveal the world’s 10 most stunning abandoned locations
- Professor on Space Exploration: Mankind Is 'On a Journey of Discovery'
Exploring the stunning beauty of Ninh Thuan province have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.