International European leagues to resume, Denmark gets creative The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,16:51 (GMT+7) European leagues to resume, Denmark gets creativeThe Saigon Times General view inside the Tottenham Hotspur stadium – PHOTO: REUTERS BERN (REUTERS) – European football will continue its cautious return to play following the COVID-19 stoppage over the next week as a number of the continent’s smaller leagues restart with some novelties and one team in serious trouble for breaking coronavirus rules. Portugal, Denmark, Poland, Serbia, Austria, Croatia and Ukraine are among countries which will again be able to enjoy league football, albeit in unusual circumstances with no spectators allowed at games. They join Hungary, Czech Republic, Estonia and the Faroe Islands where play has already restarted. Germany’s Bundesliga is the only one of the big five leagues to have resumed. The leagues, which have been exchanging information, will use similar health precautions which include regular testing of players, a limit of around 300 people allowed in the stadium and bans on pre-match handshakes, mascots and team photographs. However, leagues are taking different approaches to the dilemma of livening up empty stadiums with Denmark the most creative. The Superliga is due to restart on Thursday evening with third-placed AGF… Read full this story
- European Leagues Press UEFA To Stop Favouring Big Four
- Denmark gets its first wild wolf pack in 200 years
- European leagues: Portugal, Holland and Turkey set for tense title race finale
- Premier League: Unai Emery Gets First Win As Arsenal Battle Back Against West Ham
- Prince Charles Middle East tour: The Prince of Wales and his wife get creative in art class.
- World Photography Day: Get creative behind the lens with these apps
- People In California Are Getting Creative As Thick Smoke From The Wildfires Chokes Entire Regions
- AIASF Home Tour: Architects get creative with SF style
- 'League of Legends' World Championship: How Team Liquid & G2 Plan to Crush the Competition
- Glasgow overtakes London for culture as European Commission names Scottish city as cultural and creative capital of the UK
European leagues to resume, Denmark gets creative have 346 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.