Investment Environment Minister: Land Law disallows foreign ownership of land The Saigon Times Monday, May 25, 2020,17:32 (GMT+7) Environment Minister: Land Law disallows foreign ownership of landThe Saigon Times Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Tran Hong Ha. The Land Law does not regulate the issuance of land use rights to foreigners – PHOTO: SGGPO HCMC – The Land Law disallows the issuance of land use rights certificates to aliens, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Tran Hong Ha told reporters on the sidelines of the National Assembly session on May 25. In response to the Ministry of National Defense’s concern over the large number of prime land lots in Danang City being owned by Chinese nationals, Ha insisted that the Land Law bans the granting of land use rights certificates to foreign nationals. Foreign enterprises will be governed by the Investment Law and the Law on Housing rather than the Land Law when it comes to dealing with land issues. “The Land Law contains no provisions related to the issuance of land use rights to aliens,” Ha noted. The Danang Department of Natural Resources and Environment had earlier offered a solution, Ha noted, adding that he was willing to provide written responses if… Read full this story
- Sexual harassment laws in Pakistan
- What are the new laws on using your phone while driving, how much is the fine and do you get points on your licence?
- Document calls for more business land
- Prime Minister Theresa May slams obscene Toby Young tweets as MPs turn on free schools campaigner
- Over 130 MPs press to relax NI abortion law
- RAF pilots died after they were unable to land their Puma helicopter because Afghans were playing football on the landing strip
- Ministers spent £60m on foreign aid project months after admitting cash could be used to fund fraud, corruption and terrorism
- Ministers considering law change to make organ donation ‘opt out’ rather than ‘opt in’
- Roads Minister Sammy Wilson caught without tax or MoT
- Ministers face pressure to reveal details of £435k pro-Brexit DUP donation
Environment Minister: Land Law disallows foreign ownership of land have 351 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.