According to the General Statistics Office, the current average population density in Hanoi is about 2,100 people per square kilometre, while the population is expected to increase by 200,000 each year, equivalent to the population of a large district. This has led to increasing pollution, serious traffic congestions, and above all, population density that makes life a chore. Urbanisation is making Hanoi cramped, with land funds increasingly scarce. Most high-rise apartment buildings only solve the “residential” issues as the investors are maximising construction density, especially at apartment buildings in the inner city. Most upper class buyers prefer modern high-rise apartments, which are convenient for the commute to the inner city. However, they are growing tired of centrally-located projects which simply cannot meet their needs for privacy – and so are moving to projects in suburban areas. Located at 108 Nguyen Trai – the arterial road connecting the old and new half of the capital which is one of the few remaining downtown locations – King Palace is a rare luxury apartment project that meets the needs of a central location while retaining privacy for the owners. King Palace is located between the intersection of the old and new halves of Hanoi Living in isolation in the inner… Read full this story
- Shamed Prince Andrew 'forced to move private office out of Buckingham Palace'
- Couple transform their cramped living space into a 'grown-up party room' on George Clarke's Old House, New Home - but unimpressed viewers claim it looks more like a 'bachelor pad'
- Prince Andrew is forced to move his private office out of Buckingham Palace after resigning from [email protected] project
- With 20K videos, e-books & quizzes, VOOT Kids offers a safe learning space for children
- Tech entrepreneurs revive communal living
- Watch Live: Palace v. Liverpool, Arsenal v. Saints headline 10am ET games
- Rossdale Homes’ Broadway design offers space and modern style
- Royals dress up for the 50th birthday party of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
- "A short private visit": Prince William and Prince Harry check in on Prince Philip in hospital
- As Satellite Tech Gets Easier, Who Makes Sure It's Safe?
Enjoy private and safe living space at King Palace have 358 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.