Data from CBRE Vietnam also showed the number of visitors to shopping centres decreased by about 80 per cent in both HCM City and Hanoi because of the pandemic.
CBRE also reported a strong competition between veteran e-commerce platforms and new players at the end of last month.
During the pandemic, Tiki reached a record of 4,000 orders per minute, SpeedL and Saigon Co.op also soared in the online sales segment.
Ride-hailing platform Grab also quickly launched its GrabMart service to serve the online shopping needs of customers at home./.
- E-commerce a positive for VN retail sector
- General Atlantic to invest Rs 3,675 cr in Reliance Retail
- Abu Dhabi's Mubadala invests Rs 6,247.5 cr in Reliance Retail
- Cross-border e-commerce gets big boost
- E-commerce M&A activities ready to take centre stage
- UK shoppers urged to shun Amazon Prime Day to support small businesses
E-commerce a positive for retail sector have 152 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.