Ba Na ethnic minority people preserve their traditional crafts Later, contentious contents in the draft revised law on PPP investment are tabled for discussion. The compilation board and the evaluation agency will explain and clarify issues raised during the discussion. In the afternoon session, lawmakers will hear a proposal for the NA’s approval of the State budget balance in 2018 presented by Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung, and reports on auditing and verifying the 2018 State budget balance. They will also hear a report by Chairman of the NA Committee for Science, Technology and Environment Phan Xuan Dung, which explained issues raised during previous debates on the draft law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Natural Disaster Prevention and Control and the Dyke Law. NA deputies will join an online debate on different opinions about the draft law’s contents. Source: VNA
- Scholarship fund for ethnic minority children honoured
- Nation aims to expand protected area management
- Ethnic minority people introduce Vietnam’s unique culture
- Sharp rise in the proportion of young black and ethnic minority prisoners
- Ethnic minorities ask: 'How did Great Britain become Little England?'
- Ethnic minorities more likely to be jailed for some crimes, report finds
- Guangxi passes regulation to protect ethnic minority languages
- Riot says ban on the name of a Chinese ethnic minority in League of Legends was unintentional
- Border soldiers give free health care services to ethnic minorities
- Draft law aims to give minors total protection
Draft national program on development in ethnic minority areas submitted to NA have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.