The COVID-19 pandemic is both an obstacle but also a motivation to promote comprehensive digital transformation. — Photo viettimes.vn The COVID-19 pandemic showed the important role of digital transformation in prevention and control activities, bringing life to a “new normal” state. The pandemic is both an obstacle but also a motivation to promote comprehensive digital transformation in all fields, in each enterprise, each organisation and individual. This year has been identified as the beginning year of national digital transformation to move towards a digital Viet Nam. The Viet Nam Digital Transformation Award 2020 has been officially launched. Over two years of launching, the award has attracted attention and received registrations from hundreds of technology enterprises. The organisers will receive registrations until June 30. The awarding ceremony is expected to be held in September. “The biggest goal of the organising committee set at this time was through the awards, technology enterprises continued to confidently research and create Vietnamese practical technology products and other businesses and organisations bravely changed the development model based on the application of digital technology to create a breakthrough development,” said Nguyen Minh Hong, head of the organisation board and chairman of Viet Nam Digital Communications Association. Nguyen… Read full this story
- Floyd protests teach scientists a lesson: COVID-19 'superspreads' more indoors than out
- DOMINIC LAWSON: To win the war on Covid-19 we must inoculate Britain against the crazy anti-vaxxers
- Fears horror COVID-19 second wave has spread to Sydney as gym is forced to shut after positive case, RAAF base is placed in lockdown and pub cluster grows - and PM drafts mystery 'plan' to prevent the virus spiralling out of control
- St. George’s keeping up morale of COVID-19 patients amid loneliness and fear
- COVID-19: Florida sets one-day record with over 15,000 new cases
- Fitch Cuts India’s Credit Outlook to Negative as COVID-19 Hurts Growth, Government Finance
- How should Vietnam reopen to other economies after COVID-19?
- COVID-19-positive Bay Area nurse sues Kaiser for racial discrimination
- Delhi coronavirus COVID-19 recovery rate second best in India, Ladakh tops list
- No vacancy in Kolkata’s private hospitals as Covid-19 cases double in 15 days
COVID-19 obstacle but also motivation to promote digital transformation have 364 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.