The statistics by the General Department of Vietnam Customs showed that by the end of April this year, Vietnam’s canned tuna exports to the US increased by 2 percent compared to the same period last year. The export price of Vietnamese canned tuna tends to climb and currently is the second-highest among the ten canned tuna suppliers of this market. Similarly, the demand for canned tuna increased in countries in the EU. The outbreak of the Covid-19 has caused canned tuna factories in Spain and Italy to slow down while increasing demand has urged the EU to import more canned tuna products from other countries. Currently, Vietnam’s canned tuna exports to the EU rose by 2.7 percent over the same period last year. Tuna exports of Vietnam to countries in the ASEAN in April also surged by 4 percent year-on-year. Noticeably, tuna exports to Thailand, the largest importer in the region, jumped 61 percent. By the end of April this year, tuna exports of Vietnam to Japan advanced 36 percent and Egypt hiked 59 percent. At the same time, Japan is increasingly importing many other processed tuna products of Vietnam. Especially, frozen cooked tuna soared by 111 percent over the… Read full this story
- Shunned by millennials, will canned tuna survive?
- IT Governance introduces Cyber Security as a Service to meet rising demand for specialist cyber security skills
- Kellogg's CEO says company 'can live with'' ho-hum cereal demand
- Canned tuna anchors this crunchy Mediterranean salad
- Herbalife Sees Uptick in Revenue, Cites Rising Demand
- Caseworkers face rising demands, lack of placements for kids
- Women of 2020 can focus on agenda, thanks to Hillary Clinton: Talker
- Internet of Things Market to Experience Higher Demand Motivated by Latest Technologies and Cloud Computing Networks
- ENEL X Signs 100 MW Demand Response Agreement With Ameren Missouri
- Lice Clinics of America Reports Lice Activity Increased This Winter Over Last
Canned tuna exports increase thanks to rising demand have 318 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.