SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 29 May 2020 – In the sixth iteration of the Asia Cloud Computing Association’s Cloud Readiness Index, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Taiwan, and South Korea continue to lead the CRI 2020 rankings. This year, the CRI2020 adds a dimension of digital insight, as it offers an indication of a market’s ability to leverage digital cloud computing tools and augment economic recovery capability from the Covid-19 pandemic. “Some of the hardest-hit economies with high infection rates are also some of the CRI2020’s top scorers,” noted Lim May-Ann, Executive Director of the Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA). “The top-scoring group includes many economies which have done well in containing the virus’ spread, and we will be keeping a close watch on which economies leverage their strong cloud computing fundamentals to effect more rapid economic recovery.” The CRI 2020 is an index of the readiness of economies to maximise the capabilities of cloud computing, measuring cloud readiness against ten parameters, including international connectivity, domestic broadband quality, power sustainability, data centre risk, cybersecurity, privacy regulations, government regulatory environment, intellectual property protection, business sophistication, and freedom of information. “The international comparison of cloud readiness across APAC and non-APAC economies… Read full this story
- IZ developers still make high profits amid Covid-19
- 13 more Indiana deaths, 693 more cases blamed on COVID-19
- PSEB 5th, 8th and 10th result 2020 declared: Here's how to check
- Can you travel safely during COVID-19?
- Black people in England are 3.4 times more likely to test positive for Covid-19 than people from white British backgrounds, study shows
- The world's new Covid-19 epicenter could be the worst yet
- South Bengal ruinously impacted by COVID-19 and Amphan
- Preview: How COVID-19 is driving the creativity of musicians
- 40 more Indiana deaths, 521 more cases blamed on COVID-19
- Covid-19: Supply chain disruptions on logistics side are over in pharma sector, says Dr Reddy’s CFO
Asia Cloud Computing Association: Covid-19 Economic Resilience and Recovery Capability Reflected in the Cloud Readiness Index 2020 have 322 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.