Accordingly, airports need to comply with regulations on ensuring exploitation safety of flights during the Covid-19 pandemic phase. Airports, serving international passenger flights and special flights carrying Vietnamese citizens from abroad namely Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Can Tho, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, etc need to implement and maintain plans and procedures for cross-infection prevention and combat to the community in the process of receiving flights carrying Vietnamese citizens back to the country. Particularly, the staffs at the airports must regularly wear facial masks, wash their hands by antibacterial hand-gels, have their temperature checked, dis-infect the facilities, spray high-grade disinfectants at the gathering areas, offices, means of transportation, etc. The airlines must instruct passengers about the medical regulations on flying and adjust procedures of severing passengers in accordance with the pandemic situation. In the upcoming time, around 17 flights carrying Vietnam citizens from the Republic of Korea (RoK), Singapore, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Angola, Kuwait, the United States, ect will land in Vietnam. By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong Tags: Cross- infectious pandemic airports repatriate Vietnamese repatriation flights
- Hundreds of holidaymakers stranded at Manchester Airport for SEVEN hours after their flights were delayed
- US approves drug to prevent HIV infection
- Passenger plane makes emergency landing at Sydney Airport after propeller falls off mid-flight at 6,000ft
- British, Dutch airports re-open after ash grounded flights
- Incredible moment Ryanair passenger runs across tarmac at Madrid Airport to try and catch his flight … and he got ON!
- Scottish and Irish airports will soon get super cheap flights to the US
- United Airlines flight forced to land at Colorado airport
- Hong Kong police in position at airport ahead of planned protest
- Berea welcomes new police chief: Community Voices
- Thousands of New Year holidaymakers stranded as fog swamps UK airports cancelling HUNDREDS of flights from Heathrow alone
Airports asked to prevent community infections from repatriation flights have 318 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.