Vietnam confirmed no new case of novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on Monday morning, the Ministry of Health stated, adding that approximately 280,000 people in the country have been screened for the disease to date. A total of 62 testing facilities across the nation have been authorized by the health ministry to confirm positive COVID-19 cases, a sharp increase from only four establishments since the beginning of the epidemic. About 60 others are capable of conducting COVID-19 tests in the country. About 280,000 people throughout the Southeast Asian country have been tested for the novel coronavirus so far. Vietnam’s COVID-19 tally stood at 325 on Monday morning, with 267 having made a recovery. It has been 39 days since the country last documented a case of infection in the community, according to the Ministry of Health. No fatality in association with the disease has been reported in the country as yet. A 43-year-old British pilot is currently the most seriously sickened COVID-19 patient in Vietnam. He is being treated at Cho Ray, the largest general hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, and fully depends on life support in the form of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). Doctors are doing their best to treat his… Read full this story
- Wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient tests positive; 19 under investigation
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient tests positive; 19 under investigation
- Wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient tests positive, 19 under investigation
- UPDATE 2-Wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient tests positive, 19 under investigation
- Vietnam chairs UNSC meeting on issues in Cyprus, Libya
- Vietnam welcomes 1.99 million international visitors in January
- What to know about Tet holiday in Vietnam?
- National tourism year significant to Vietnam’s tourism
- Despite Dhruv Jurel's fifty, India U-19 suffer second defeat in Tri-series
- Three Vietnamese citizens test positive for coronavirus
280,000 tested for COVID-19 in Vietnam to date have 304 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.