A flight bringing 343 Vietnamese nationals from Taiwan, including 243 pregnant women, has landed in the central city of Danang this afternoon, May 29. The quarantine site for the Vietnamese nationals repatriated from Taiwain in Quang Nam Province Right after arriving in Danang, all of the passengers were sent to a quarantine site for Covid-19 prevention. Among the pregnant women, one is nearing the forecasted day to give birth. A team which specialises in obstetrics emergency has also been set up to respond to necessary cases. According to Nguyen Van Hai, director of the provincial Department of Health, more mid-wives have been sent to be on duty at the quarantine centre. On May 21, Quang Nam received 240 Vietnamese citizens returning from Myanmar. They are being quarantined at a military unit in Nui Thanh District.
- Deaths of two pregnant women in Da Nang relate to Bupivacaine
- Pregnant women DON'T suffer from 'baby brain' - in fact they are hyper-alert and vigilant to anything that might harm their unborn child
- Pregnant women who take paracetamol risk giving birth to a child with behavioural problems, study claims
- Pregnant Women Who Binge Eat After 7 PM More Likely to be Overweight, Says Study
- The Best Travel Tips for Pregnant Women
- Pregnant women flu vaccine uptake in Scotland falls
- More evidence many pregnant women don't eat well
- ‘50% pregnant women in BMC care anaemic’
- In NYC, 49 pregnant women had Zika, 1 baby born with defect
- Pregnant women can safely lose weight through diet and exercise
243 Vietnamese pregnant women repatriated from Twain have 256 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.