Apart from the pregnant women, there were some elderly passengers, young children and a seriously ill patient, authorities said. The Vietnam Airlines flight VN579, organized specially to repatriate Vietnamese citizens, landed at the Da Nang International Airport at 4:40 p.m. All passengers had undergone medical checks before boarding and wore face masks throughout the flight. They submitted health declarations and were transferred to quarantine facilities in the central province of Quang Nam on arrival. Their samples have been taken for testing. According to Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center, it was the first repatriation of Vietnamese from Taiwan since Vietnam suspended all international flights on March 22. One of the repatriated passengers is suffering from pancreatic cancer. The passenger will be transferred to a local hospital for isolation and cancer treatment, said Tran Van Kiem, director of Quang Nam Center for Disease Control. Nguyen Duc Hoang, deputy director of Thang Binh District’s medical center, said some of the 243 pregnant women on the flight were near their due dates. Therefore, the center has prepared emergency ambulances and set up an obstetrics emergency team in case they give birth in the quarantine area. On the way to Taiwan, the flight carried a number of Taiwanese citizens and Vietnamese with Taiwan… Read full this story
- Help to Getting Pregnant For Women Older Then 35
- Vegetarian and Pregnant - Is Nutrition a Question?
- Vietnamese high-quality products fair opens in Ca Mau
- Vietnamese high-quality products fair opens in Cà Mau
- How Pregnant Women Can Cope With Sciatica
- Chances to Get Pregnant - Trying to Become Pregnant But Are You Overweight Or Obese?
- Exercises For Women Getting Pregnant Over 40
- Getting Pregnant Over 40 - it is Not Impossible
- Endometriosis and Infertility - Getting Pregnant Tips
- Bacterial Vaginosis During Pregnancy - Are You Pregnant With BV?
243 pregnant Vietnamese women repatriated from Taiwan have 312 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.