Ten qualifying matches took place over the three days. Stadiums were at limited capacity and fans had to closely follow health regulations and guidance of security personnel. The first match between hosts Duoc Nam Ha Nam Dinh and Hoang Anh Gia Lai opened its doors to about 10,000 spectators although it is capable of accommodating 30,000 viewers. It was dubbed a highlight in the context of the ravaging COVID-19 pandemic in the world. Footballers vie for the ball in a match of the national football cup. Meanwhile, the 2020 LS V.League is scheduled to return on June 5, announced the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF). VFF General Secretary Le Hoai Anh said in a recent conference in Hanoi that the tournaments are set to finish at the end of October to ensure enough time for the national men’s team to train in the remaining months of the year. Source: VNA
- National Football Cup 2020 scheduled to begin on May 24
- Vietnam’s V.League 1 football tournament set to resume in June
- Vietnamese midfielder among best left-footed players in AFC Cup
- Serbia, Croatia football leagues to resume
- National Cup 2020 scheduled to get underway on May 24
- AFF Cup 2020 at risk of format change due to COVID-19
- From Australia to the US: when will football start again around the world?
- Coronavirus: Pro sport in England could resume from June 1
- V.League to resume on June 5
- Top-flight football to return to Vietnam in early June
2020 national football cup resumes have 253 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.