Presided over by NA Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu, Chairwoman of the NA’s Committee for Judicial Affairs Le Thi Nga presented a report on collecting public feedback on the Law on Mediation and Dialogue at Courts. Chief Justice of the Supreme People’s Court Nguyen Hoa Binh also made clear several issues of deputies’ concern. At the meeting Legislators later heard and discussed a report on draft resolution on agricultural land use tax exemptions presented by Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung, and a report on examining the NA’s draft Resolution on agricultural land use tax exemption, which was presented by head of the NA’s Committee on Finance-Budget Nguyen Duc Hai. A majority of them basically agreed with the government’s report and the report on examining the NA’s draft Resolution on agricultural land use tax exemption. Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung also explained several related issues of concern. In the afternoon, lawmakers mulled into the draft revised Youth Law. On May 26, they are due to scrutinize the revised Law on Environment Protection, the amended Law on the Organization of National Assembly and the revised Law on Investment. Source: VNA
- How Much Junk Am I Consuming Online Every Day?
- Erasing Feminism From Take Our Daughters to Work Day
- Venezuela shuts schools, suspends working day as blackout continues
- SAG-AFTRA Members To Rally Wednesday As Strike Vs. BBH Ad Agency Enters Fifth Month
- Take Your Child to Work Day Is Every Day for This Collector
- Michael Schumacher's care 'cost up to £25M' as treatment enters fifth year
- Before ‘Old Town Road,’ Lil Nas X Ran a Now-Banned Meme Account
- Players Championship: Tiger Woods, Kevin Na make light of struggles at No. 17
- Trump Blasts His Former AG: ‘Sessions Didn’t Have a Clue!’
- Trump Once Again Blames Jeff Sessions: No Witch Hunt if We Had a ‘Real Attorney General’
14th NA’s ninth session enters fifth online working day have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.