Nguyen Thi Tuu (second from the right) handing over rice to the Ha Tinh provincial Military Command Upon learning about the fast spread of COVID-19, Nguyen Thi Tuu, 101 years old from Nam Ha ward of Ha Tinh City, Ha Tinh province, decided to withdraw money from her saving account to buy 2 tones of rice to help forces in quarantine areas in the province fight against the epidemic. Mother Tuu shared that she was inspired by watching videos of military, public security and medical forces combating the COVID-19 pandemic and decided to do something for the community. Colonel Dang Van Dinh, Logistic Chief of the Ha Tinh provincial Military Command, said that Tuu’s deed touched other people’s hearts, and her gift will be distributed to quarantine areas in the province to improve the rations for participating forces and quarantined people. On April 2, the Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Le Dinh Son sent a letter praising Tuu’s good deed. He emphasized that she is an example for other people to follow, and her meaningful gift demonstrates her great heart and serves as encouragement for troops in the fight against COVID-19. Another exemplary person in Ha Tinh was Nguyen… Read full this story
- Vietnamese Forged a Community in New Orleans. Now It May Be Fading.
- Poverty won’t stop this ethnic Vietnamese mother from caring for those in need
- Thursday Night Lights: Business-supported community tailgates to benefit student-athletes
- Editorial: Major community effort needed to curb heroin
- Community effort helps avert tragedy as six people rescued after inflatable airbed drifts out to sea
- Willie Miller: Dons top europe for community efforts
- Arizona Senate candidate who killed his mother supports 'good guys' with guns
- Ted Leonsis launches community effort to help Ward 8
- Cherokee Nation Supports Community With Donation To Greenwood Cultural Center Summer Program
- Community calendar for May 19
Vietnamese mothers support community’s efforts in controlling COVID-19 have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.