Moscow (VNA) – The Vietnamese community in Moscow continues to spread their sharing with doctors on the front line of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in the Russian capital city.
Although many restaurants and cafes in Moscow are on the brink of bankruptcy, some decide to cook and provide free food for the doctors with a hope that they will enjoy delicious meals during their short rest.
Recently, a charitable group of Vietnamese people donated over 400,000 rubble (over 5,300 USD) for a Vietnamese restaurant to cook and present 65 lunch sets a day in 10 days to health workers in emergency stations in Lyublino district where many Vietnamese are living.
The Tam Tam Foods Company granted five packages of Vietnamese coffee to show gratitide for frontline doctors .
- Russia 'Congratulates' Lithuania After Walmart Ends Sale Of T-Shirts Featuring Soviet Symbols
- Ask Amy: How should I respond to the fondling doctor?
- U.S. and Russia Begin Last Battles Against ISIS in Syria As Threat of Conflict Between Them Rises
- Switzerland Demands Russia ‘End Illegal Activities’ After Two Suspected Spy Cases
- Attorneys: Feds To Drop Charges Against Pain Doctor Roland Chalifoux
- How to get your kids to stop fighting
- Palmetto Community Care Rolls Out PrEP Program to Further Combat Area’s Rising HIV Rates
- Trump administration lacks resources to fight Russian 'fake news'
- POLITICO Playbook: 19 DAYS ... PENCE preps work requirement push
- China Is Confronting New U.S. Hostility. But Is It Ready for the Fight?
- 15 From UGA to Broaden Their Horizons With 2018-19 Fulbright Study and Teaching Grants
- Iowa pastor learns how far small-town communities will go to help
- The Real Fight Against Fake News: Project Censored's Top 10 Censored Stories
- 9 brain surgeries can’t – doctor, parents won’t – stop high school football player
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Pompeo thanks Saudi king as GOP senators sound alarms
- The Real Fight Against Fake News
- After long fight against brain cancer, McCain ends treatment
- Three in Hudson County awarded Drug-Free Communities grants
- Nobel Peace Prize Honors 2 in Sexual Violence Fight
- Outgunned US Army Isn’t Prepared For War With Russia
Vietnamese community in Russia thanks frontline doctors in COVID-19 fight have 367 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.