The downtown area in Viet Tri Town, capital of the northern province of Phu Tho, at 1 p.m on April 7. The nation started its 15-day social distancing campaign on April 1 under a prime ministerial directive which prohibits gatherings of more than two people in public and exhorts people to stay at home unless truly necessary. Peace reigns over the iconic Truong Tien Bridge in the central town of Hue, which is almost always filled with gawking visitors and vehicles. Photo by Nguyen Phong. Han Market in downtown Da Nang, usually chock-full of people and vehicles, was deserted. Photo by Hien Le. The area around the Pagoda Bridge, a foreign tourist hotspot in UNESCO heritage site Hoi An, was quiet and desolate. Photo by Do Anh Vu. The April 2 Square in downtown Nha Trang, a popular beach resort town in central province of Khanh Hoa, was left deserted. Photo by Xuan Ngoc. There were no visitors in front of the Central Post Office, a popular tourist spot in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo by Tam Linh. Hoa Binh Boulevard in Ninh Kieu District in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho was devoid of people and vehicles. Photo by Tran Minh Luong.
- Pregnant woman travelled to Switzerland amid social workers’ concerns, judge told
- Vietnam's top destinations featured on CNN’s photo tour
- 'Flood Rat' Huddled Amid Rushing Water in NYC Subway Wins Rare Sympathy
- North Korea reportedly wants a 'Vietnam-like' debut to the world economy
- Politics Vietnam sends 3 more officers to join UN peacekeeping missions Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- Not For The Court To Ban Organisations: Madras HC Rejects Plea To Ban Popular Front Of India [Read Order]
- Politics Trump announces place of second Kim summit in State of Union address Vietnam’s most viral destinations from 2018
- Vietnam - a magnet for M&A deals
- Grand meeting in Cuba marks Fidel’s historic trip to Vietnam
- Politics Three Indian naval ships begin friendly visit to Da Nang Simplicity of life in Vietnam
Vietnam's popular destinations look forlorn amid social distancing have 345 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.