Diplomats attend the medical supplies handover ceremony Attending the handover ceremony in Hanoi were the ambassadors of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, and the ambassador, head of the European Union Delegation to Vietnam. Speaking at the event, Dung noted that upholding the spirit of mutual assistance in difficulty, the Government of Vietnam has allocated part of its resources to their European counterparts to help them protect people’s health. Taking into account the current global medical crisis, no single country can effectively contain the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, said Dung, adding that international cooperation and enhanced solidarity are important factors in protecting the health and safety of people, contributing to mitigating the great impact of the epidemic. He affirmed that Vietnam is always ready to work closely, share experience and join hands with countries and the international community in taking necessary measures within bilateral and multilateral frameworks such as the ASEAN-EU, G20 and the United Nations, to contain the epidemic. The ambassadors thanked the Vietnamese Government and people for their valuable assistance and affirmed their countries’ resolve to share experience and increase cooperation with Vietnam in the fight.
- Enhancing comprehensive partnership, multi-faceted co-operation between Vietnam and Western European countries
- Defence Minister starts visits to four European countries
- Six European countries move against Google over privacy
- Asian, European countries seek to promote cultural interactions
- PM Hun Sen asks Vietnam to supply more power
- PM Begins Visiting Three European Countries
- Vietnam has large numbers of residents in European countries
- European countries interest in Asian Security Summit
- VNAT welcomes FAM trip delegation from Western European countries
- Development brings ties between Vietnam and Western European countries to new heights
Vietnam presents supplies to COVID-19 hit European countries have 289 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.