HÀ NỘI — Four new COVID-19 cases were reported in Việt Nam on Thursday morning, bringing the total number nationwide to 222, while 63 patients have recovered.
The 219th patient is a 59-year-old Vietnamese woman living in the northern province of Hưng Yên who was taking care of a family member at Bạch Mai Hospital’s Department of Neurology in the same room as patient 133.
On March 25, knowing there were two infections in the department, she went to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for examination and quarantine. The patient is currently in a stable condition.
The 220th patient is a 20-year-old Vietnamese man who returned from France on March 17. He was sent to a centralised quarantine area in Hà Nội’s outlying district of Thạch Thất upon arrival.
On March 22, the patient developed a fever and cough, and was tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and then was sent to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment.
The 221st patient is a 24-year-old Vietnamese woman studying in Canada. She returned to Việt Nam on March 24 after transiting through Taiwan and was admitted to the Regiment 834-operated quarantine area in Vĩnh Phúc Province.
She was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases after testing positive for the virus. Her blood sample was sent to the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology for confirmation on March 30.
The 222nd patient is a 28-year-old Vietnamese woman registered at an address in Long Biên District, Hà Nội. She had been living and working in the US.
On March 20, she returned to Việt Nam on flight number JL751 via Tokyo and was quarantined upon arrival.
She tested positive on March 22 and was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. Her blood sample was sent to the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology for confirmatory tests on March 30.
The patient is undergoing treatment at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases where she is in a stable condition. — VNS
- Equity Bancshares, Inc. Reports Net Income for Third Quarter 2018, Continues to Build Oklahoma Franchise
- FedNat Holding Company Reports Third Quarter of 2018 Results
- 1ST Constitution Bancorp Reports Record Third Quarter 2018 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.075
- SMTC Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Severe Viral Outbreak Kills 6 Children, Infects 12 More at New Jersey Medical Facility
- CubeSmart Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- NW Natural Holdings Reports Third Quarter and Year-To-Date 2018 Results
- Stand your ground law should be reviewed by Legislature, Florida’s black leaders say
- The Case of Jane Doe Ponytail
- 9th death reported at pediatric center amid viral outbreak
- Daily Business Report-Sept. 21, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- For New Orleans gangs, it's kill or be killed, no matter the collateral cost
- Brooklyn Diocese to Pay $27.5 Million to Settle 4 Sex Abuse Cases
- Genesis HealthCare Reports Solid Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Provident Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings for the September 30, 2018 Quarter
- New York Mortgage Trust Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Denbury Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Mississippi’s West Nile virus total hits 26 so far this year
Việt Nam reports four new COVID-19 cases, total infections stand at 222 have 574 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.