Patients 157 and 171, both living in HCMC, were discharged from the field hospital in Cu Chi District. “Patient 157” is a 31-year-old British woman of District 4 who had come into contact with a patient at the Buddha Bar & Grill in District 2, which has been identified as the second biggest Covid-19 hotspot in the country after the Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi. “Patient 171,” a District 10 resident and 19-year-old student in the U.S. She had landed March 13 at the Tan Son Nhat Airport, after transiting in the Philippines. “Patient 74,” discharged in the northern province of Bac Ninh, is a 23-year-old native of the northern province of Phu Tho. He had landed in Hanoi March 16 on Vietnam Airlines flight VN18 from Paris and was quarantined at the Bac Ninh General Hospital. All discharged patients will self-quarantine themselves at home and be medically monitored for another 14 days as an added protective measure against transmission of the virus in the larger community. The latest discharges bring the number of Vietnam’s active patients to 124, less than half the total of 255 cases recorded so far. To date, the Covid-19 pandemic has affected 209 countries and territories, claiming the lives of more than 95,700 people.
- Pastors credit prayer for miracle recovery
- Coastal Community Builders and Presidio Residential Capital to Build 131-Acre, Mixed-Use Community in San Luis Obispo
- District 19 State Senate candidates face off in Aspen Hill forum
- Aroostook County man who killed father in 2004 wins discharge from state custody
- Recovery pains
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, Game 19 preview and listings
- A hospital’s human touch: Why taking care in discharging a patient matters
- Leading Massachusetts Cardiac Center Presents Results Using SeamlessMD for Cardiac Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
- Recovery projects added to county budget
- Discipline report shows 7 officer suspensions, 2 discharges
Three more discharges take Covid-19 recovery tally to 131 have 301 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.